Go Look At The Sea For Me

go look at the sea for me
those sweet slips of water
lightly covering that sugar sand
that delicious land.

go hold the trees for me
those ancient limbs
those long memories
those precious old books.

go speak to the mountains for me
read my love letter to them
steal long glances from cool corners
of those placid figurines.

go dance in those breviloquent showers
soak up those short words that drip
drip, drip- drip down your face
washing away the heat's embrace.

go feel the heart beat
the deep sighs of that place
the goodness and lacking
the humanity, the grace.

go look at the sea for me.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Poetry and Writings by Megan Dinan

Followers

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Recent Comments